Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's 12:35 am and I'm searching for something to say.

Maybe this wasn't the greatest time to decide that I wanted to share myself with the world, maybe I should just quit this and retire to the bathroom and have myself a good shit. That sounds good.

Maybe I should write my goal here, like 'why did I decide to start a blog when I already have done the blog thing and it never works out?'

Well, mainly because I need to start writing again, and practice makes more better good.

I know most people here consider themselves writers (although I'm sure there are people on here who believe themselves to be writers and are anything but, and I could be one of these, since you don't even know me yet), but I like to think I'm okay at it. But since I haven't written anything (on a regular interval) in a long while I'm going to have to just start writing in here every day. Why not? It's not like there's anything else going on that's any more satisfying than watching my own words pop up on the screen one letter at a time like penguins marching towards the sea.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment